e - Commerce Executive
Deepam Silk Retail Pvt Ltd
Deepam is a trusted, well-known brand based out of Bengaluru, fulfilling the silk dreams, saree needs, wedding saree desires and bridal wear fancies of women.
47 Year Old Legacy
Founded in 1972 by a family of illustrious weavers who catered to the royalty of Karnataka, Deepam has a 47 year old legacy that boasts of generations of expertise in handloom weaving. From its beginnings on Commercial Street, to its presence today on MG Road and Jayanagar, Deepam has been bringing the best silken weaves to their customers, made possible by over 2000 dedicated master weavers from across India.
- Listing the Product Online
- Maintaining accuracy of inventory listed online.
- Online Catalogue Management (including Title, descriptions and images)
- Proficient in merchandising
- Follow up and coordination with merchandising, sampling and logistic team
- Internally by ensuring the orders are executed on time.
- Order monitoring from enquiry payment and Delivery
- Develop and manage timely and proactive response and/or processes with customer service issues
- Creative thinking and content writing capabilities.
- Should have experience in Handling Fashion Brands
- Responds to customer queries via Email, Chat, Phone and Social media
- To update and maintain specified reports as per the set frequency
- Feedback Management