Divisional Merchandising Manager
We are the number one garment exporter from India in terms of sales with a turnover close to 5500 crores. Having about 40 fully integrated garment manufacturing units spread in Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Shimoga, Hyderabad, Tirupur and employing close to 1,00,000 persons. Has Branch Office in Bangladesh
- Ability to initiate and manage change.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Strong Result Orientation.
- Meeting Business Demands In Terms Of Delivery/ Quality/ Price.
- FOLLOW UP on new developments.
- Regular Updating Of Production Space.
- Verification and review of COSTINGS before Sending the Quotation.
- Reviewing development Of FABRIC,placing Of Orders and Initiate necessary follow-up.
- Authorizing all Garment / Fabric testing.
Carrying Out Pre-Production meetings with the factory Managers regarding the Package date and Style.
Participating in Junior Merchandiser Selection Process.
Train and motivate their Staff.
Produce Business Figures.
Controlling & Coordinating his Staff activities.
Ensure Shipment dates are met & keep the AGM/V.P- Marketing informed about the in case of any delay.
Customer Satisfaction and Feedback.
Keep eye on performance of their team members.
Proper Documentation of activities.
Ensure that the Shipment Schedule has to be sent to the exports departments.
Maintain all Business figures and report.
Meeting delivery schedules
Should have excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization