Cyber Security Data Engineer (Governance), India – Cis Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a Cyber Security Data Engineer, your role on the Governance team will include leveraging your knowledge of data analysis, data engineering, and automation to build and maintain the infrastructure used to generate the analytics and insights used by Global Technology Leadership.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you'll be working with the Governance team and performing these key tasks:
* Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures which align with business requirements.
* Collaborate with partners across Global Technology to build automated ETL pipelines for ingestion of data into business intelligence platform.
* Troubleshoot failure of automated processes and develop safeguards to prevent similar behavior in the future.
* Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
* Write code to append, join, and aggregate data into formats needed by Data Analysts.
* Perform routine maintenance and checks on business intelligence platform infrastructure.
* Identify gaps and suggest possible technology improvements in existing infrastructure.
* Create operational health dashboard to show live status of business intelligence platform.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will report into the Governance team based out of World Headquarters, and will work cross-functionally within the Corporate Information Security (CIS) teams and across Nike. You will regularly meet with Nike business and technology teams.
* Knowledge of information security principles and practices, general procedures and guidelines.
* A general understanding of technology use, trends and risks as it applies in a business context and environment.
* Experience with setup and maintenance of AWS services
* Experience with databases such as MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
* Experience with REST APIs.
* Experience with Jira and Confluence.
* Comfortable working with ambiguity is a must.
* Excellent collaboration skills - must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to others within Nike, Inc. both at WHQ and globally.
* Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
* Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders.