We are service provider and provides the all 360degree services for the faishon brand.
Running our own brand in athleisure wear with the brand name Goswole.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An experienced Creative Director/Design Head to act as the visionary leader for the direction of the brand expression in all channels
As our Creative Director, you are responsible for developing the creative vision for the brand as well as leading a group of creatives towards set goals. You work consistently to establish a red thread running through the brand identity and expression in communication - in marketing and packaging as well as in the physical and digital world of & other stories. You protect the integrity of design and brand image through strong collaboration with other teams as Collection, E-commerce, Store development, Marketing etc. The successful candidate will provide a holistic vision for & Other Stories branding, bringing a consistent, irresistible look and feel across all platforms, with the creative ability to transform fresh ideas into actionable concepts.
You inspire, lead, and direct teams and individuals in the creation of best-in-class customer experiences. You bring expertise, inspiration and thought leadership to all creative disciplines.
The ideal, and rare, candidate will have a unique combination of passion for fashion, retail and storytelling, a strong, boot-strapping and entrepreneurial spirit that wants to build a fantastic brand - and a love of people and great leadership skills. Specifically, we are looking for you who have:
•3+ years of proven success as an art/creative director. Preferably experience from cross functional responsibility in fashion/retail industry.
• Proven track record of successfully building globally recognized brand(s) in organizations that expect nothing less than brilliant work.
• Possess solid communication skills to provide clear direction to sell through concepts and executions both visually and verbally to individuals at all levels of the company.
• A strong understanding of brand development and multi channel marketing concepts. Able to translate a large branding idea to multiple touch points in all channels.
• Proven knowledge across both print and digital design with an intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines.
• Strategic mind-set and understanding of forward planning and creative solutions
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Help define and develop the look and feel of our ecommerce and merchandising initiatives. This includes the look & feel of everything including branding (logo + packaging), products, photography, store and promotional assets and outlets (micro-sites, social media assets, marketing assets within our O&O properties, email marketing etc)
•Conceptualize, design and oversee
design direction for products, seasonal
collections, capsule collections and
collaborations with designers and
Execute various types of textile/graphic design on various fabrications and materials.
•Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
Excellent UI design and prototyping skill set using rapid prototyping tools e. G. Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD
Ms megha Khandelwal