Country : India
Region : Maharashtra
Town : MUMBAI
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Starting date : Immediately
Salary : 30000
After working as head designer at a design house, Sasha went on to join high street fashion brand, Topshop in London. Kaabia went to the Gemological Institute of America, New York to pursue her interest in gemology after which she interned with jewellery designer Eddie Borgo.
In the span of 4 years - Outhouse has had 3 shows at Lakme Fashion Week, numerous exhibits, participated at entrepreneurial summits, won the Vogue Fashion Fund in 2015 and been featured in the Forbes India 30 under 30 list in 2016. Today, Outhouse is one of India’s leading bridge jewellery houses; adorned by style icons and film stars like Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut, Nargis Fakri as well as global names like Sienna Miller, Ashley Louis James & Tyra Banks.
Quality & Luxury are the core attributes of the Outhouse brand - from the finishing of the hand crafted pieces, to the beautiful pink packaging box that a customer receives, to the shopping experience at their flagship stores in Delhi and Bangalore.
· Build and implement engaging brand creative, executing new content as well as using existing content.
· Assisting with the preparation, production, and/or design of digital and print marketing (website, email, and social) content design, as well as internal and external presentations.
· Keep abreast of digital trends, & key competitor activity in the digital space.
· Strong conceptual abilities, sophisticated sense of color with a high attention to detail.
· Conceptualize and create impactful, fresh, progressive and exciting original graphics
· -Build and implement engaging brand creative, executing new content as well as using existing content.
· A Story Teller who Creates Outstanding Visuals ,& films bring ideas to life with their Photography / videography skills
· This position requires a highly motivated individual who can editorialize content and inspire through visuals.
· Ability to operate in a fast pace, deadline driven environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Communication design .
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio and know how of motion graphics .
· Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
· Strong Photography and Videography skills along with creative conceptualisation
· Proficiency in the creation of animations/videos and ability to use programs such as Premiere and AfterEffects.
· A strong eye for visual composition.
· Highly organized, very autonomous and able to work on different projects at the same time.
· Fluent in English.