Commerce Production Support Tech Lead- Tech Ops, Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
* As a Commerce Production Support Tech Lead, you'll work as a part of NIKE's Global Technology organization to provide L2 production support services for a wide array of digital experiences that enable consumer order fulfillment from "click" to "ship".
* You'll provide leadership, guidance, mentorship, and oversight to third party production support providers using established business models and processes.
* You'll partner with engineers, business and technical leaders, and internal and external partners to operate technology at scale across multiple countries and time zones.
* You'll create continuous feedback loops with stakeholder organizations that allow us to better understand problems while improving outcomes for consumers.
* You'll support the team by helping them to understand priorities and enabling them to ignore distractions and non-productive influences.
* You'll drive continuous improvement practices by looking for opportunities to simplify the designs, operations, and deployment plans while balancing short term objectives with long term services health.
* Well-Rounded Technology Background. At least 8 years of relevant technology operations experience supporting e-commerce. You have both technical knowledge and hands-on experience with implementation, design, monitoring, and troubleshooting in large scale distributed systems. You will also have the experience and understanding of how to drive effectiveness and efficiency through automation and infrastructure-as-code. Perhaps more importantly, you understand when automation is a bad idea.
* Execution. You understand that good ideas don't implement themselves and you have the capability to build a business case to influence stakeholders and peers to solve the problems you are seeing. To deliver outcomes important to the organization you may need to fill in as a project manager from time to time. Executing support for Nike's e-commerce activities will often test your creativity, responsiveness, and adaptability.
* Mentorship/Guidance. Proven track record of supporting large globally distributed successful teams. You know that the most important part of your job is setting the team up for success. Through mentoring, teaching, and reviewing, you help others make sound decisions, improve quality, and get out of their comfort zone.
* Learning Organization. You are intensely curious and committed to consistently learning from many influences such as: Agile, Lean, DevOps, Just Culture, Theory of Constraints, Resiliency Engineering, ITIL, etc. You have a passion for building and motivating teams to reach their potential.
* Problem-Solving. Passionate about problem-solving and working with both engineering and non-engineering partners; You have the ability to coach/increase problem solving acumen in your team.
* Tolerance of Ambiguity. Nike's digital footprint uses a wide array of technologies that you will help others to build proficiency in such as: NodeJs, Java/J2EE, Spring, RESTFul Services, JBoss, Python, Scala, Swift, SAP, Sterling, EDI, ELB, EC2, Elastic Search, S3, Dynamo DB, CloudWatch, Lambda, Java, Cassandra, SQL, XML, and third party commerce integrations.