Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- 8+ years of DevOps / SRE or core infrastructure engineering experience spanning physical and virtualized servers, storage and network and more recent focus on public clouds
- 5+ years of experience with datacenter automation and public cloud migration initiatives
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with provisioning, administrating and implementing Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and/or Microsoft Azure at an enterprise scale.
- 3+ years of experience implementing large scale Terraform IAC in public clouds.
- Experience with and good understanding of container and orchestration and platforms, i.e. Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to devise engineering solutions through critical examination of problem and collaboration with team members and customers (developers, architects, engineers)
- Expertise with containerization (docker & kubernetes), cloud technologies, tools (Jenkins, Artifactory)and practices (CI/CD tooling like Jenkins, Argo CD, Artifactory etc patterns, TDD, automated provisioning & release, GitHUB, IaC)
- Technical leadership (DevOps/SRE mindset) experience on a highly agile team delivering business value incrementally
- Solid cloud and infrastructure experience with a working understanding of cloud infrastructure components at IaaS, PaaS & CaaS abstraction layers
- Experience with the full spectrum of software engineering value stream (e.g. build, integration, testing, and releasing / deployment)
- Solid understanding of software security and defensive coding techniques and left shift security models (DevSecOps)
- Deep enough experience with a variety of the tools in the following categories needed to explain overlaps, make recommendations based on pros/cons and demonstrate appropriate use:
- Configuration Management: Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc.
- Container Orchestration/Management: Kubernetes, AKS preferred.
- A thorough understanding of Linux internals and broader ecosystem.
- Strong programming skill in 3 of the following: Ruby, Python, Groovy, Bash, Perl, Node.js
- Familiarity with IT compliance and risk management requirements
- Experience developing and delivering both private and public cloud solutions within a retail or ecommerce environment landscape is a plusPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Cloud & DevOps Certifications e.g., AWS Architect, Developer or Ops