Buyer & Planner
Country : India
Region : Maharashtra
Town : NAVI MUMBAI
Category : Purchasing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Anita Dongre is unarguably the most popular and well known fashion designers of the country and has been featured in Fortune India Nov 2013 and Nov 2014, as one of the 50 most powerful women in business in India.
House of Anita Dongre was also featured on the cover of July 2014 Forbes India Hidden Gems special issue. General Atlantic, a leading Global growth equity firm, has recently completed an investment in HOAD. In India, House of Anita Dongre Ltd is the first fashion and retail company that they invested in.
a) Merchandise (Booking, Buying Management)
- "Booking of Styles: Forecast Sales numbers style/region/location/season wise and finalize numbers for Production in discussion with Creative Head and Designers at the time of Range Presentation (Weekly Presentations).
- Fit Session (Trial) during range presentation to forecast hot trends, style would work better in the market. Dependent on MRP and category. "
- Ensure base Qty for each counter is pumped in beginning of the season, track and maintain optimum base Qty at all times.
- Plan for Store Merchandise and ensure stock availability in all stores for various sections of the stores and be cost conscious about Logistics.
- Monitor timely delivery of products in right quantity and right place.
- Interacting with the design and development team to understand the market trend. Forecast style that would work best in the market. Track on best seller and least sold merchandise. Work on feedback mechanism on style/trend
- Monitor and ensure the quality of the products is as per the desired standards
b) Inventory Management at store level
- Study and monitor the inventory to study the fast moving and slow moving products and take necessary actions
- Closely co-ordinate with Store Managers on utilization of stock to achieve a target of maintaining fabric inventory of current season only.
c) Planning- New Counters & seasons
- Plan operational and merchandising activities for new stores. Includes scouting for new possibilities, negotiations and deal closure post approval from Top Management.
- Track sales and Stock requirement by co-ordinating with store staff.
- Forecast the stock requirement of the season and plan for the required quantity.
- Provide inputs to the design team by studying various designs and concepts from the market