Business Development Executive/Manager/Area Sales Manager
Country : India
Region : Maharashtra
Town : Pune
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Square Yards today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups in India in terms of GTV (~USD1bn), top 50 in terms of revenue (~USD50mn) and is amongst the handful of consumer tech start ups in India which are profitable. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in just 6 years and is one of the few Indian start-ups which have successfully expanded globally. It has direct presence in 20+ cities globally and has more than 5000+ employees across 9 Countries - one of the few Indian startups to have transitioned successfully to Global landscape, with more than quarter of revenues coming from the global markets such as Middle East, Australia and Canada.
- Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Interfacing with clients for suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing repeat business.
- Managing activities pertaining to negotiating / finalization of deals for smooth execution of sales.
- Planning and directing the marketing efforts towards improving brand equity.
- Developing promotional campaigns around major product launches.
- Initiating and implementing process / procedure changes/improvements and ensuring optimal utilization of the available resources.
- Extremely effective business networking.
- Conceptualizing and implementing competent strategies, processes and policies for regional operations & ensuring that the requisite changes are made as and when required.
- Developing plans and value-added solutions designed to assure achievement of agreed to the volume, market share and profit objectives.
- Conceptualizing & implementing development strategies for acquiring business from clients and effectively using existing accounts.
- Analysing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies.
- Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in service operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters career development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
Other skills : Business Networking, Promotional Campaigns, Sales, Area Sales Management, Market Share, Channel Sales, Field Work, Business Development, Career Development, Service Operations, Marketing