Business Development Executive
GetNatty has advanced from being a purely online marketplace, to an all-encompassing omnichannel ecosystem that unlocks value across the supply chain. Our businesses include B2C fashion Marketplace, Multi city Exhibitions, In-Store retailing, Cataloguing, E-POS & Inventory Management, & Trend forecasting. Each business complements the other, creating compounding benefits for the platform. The company aims to help fashion designers and businesses in India to increase their global reach through e-commerce and provides them with a platform to grow their businesses and build scale.
- Understand the products and services offered by GetNatty and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to sellers who could be fashion designers, entrepreneurs, labels, brands, etc.
- Understand trends and criteria of products that GetNatty requires
- Acquire sellers according to given trends and criteria
- Upsell and cross sell different plans and channels of GetNatty such as instores, exhibitions, B2B, etc
- Establish relationship with sellers
Provide basic training to the sellers on how to use the platform
- Track and monitor performance and sales of acquired sellers
- Create activities to give more exposure and raise brand awareness of potential sellers
- Monitor and help to improve seller performance on product quality, ready to ship lead time and stock management
- A graduate degree in any field.
- Fashion or Textile background would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills for both English and Hindi.
- Be able to maximize outcomes from limited resources