Asst. Manager Ohs [Occupational, Health &Amp; Safety]
Country : India
Region : Maharashtra
Town : MUMBAI
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
2. Conduct safety audits and inspections
3. Render advise to relevant stakeholders for incident reporting, Root Cause Analysis, CAPA.
4. Co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders to implement corrective actions to close audit findings
5. Conduct risk assessment study, HAZOP and job safety analysis
6. Ensure employees use and maintain PPEs
7. Conduct emergency mock drills
8. Train employees on Incident reporting, RCA, CAPA, Near Miss Reporting, First Aid, Chemical Safety, Material Handling, LOTO and so on..
9. Conduct safety meetings
10. Carry out periodical inspections / audits to verify non compliance and to ensure safe work practices followed.
PrepareSafety MIS for PFRL.
Essential: Advance Diploma in Industrial Safetyfrom CLI/RLI, BSC in Fire SafetyDiploma in industrial safety from regional laborinstitute5 + years
Minimum Experience Level:
6 - 10 Years