Assistant Manager- Payroll
Country : India
Region : Delhi
Town : DELHI
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Salary : ₹ 2,25,000 - 4,00,000 p.a.
2. Head count reconciliation & Computation of PF & ESIC
3. TDS reconciliation & insurance
4. Payroll management & adherence of state government compliance
5. Check and evaluate gross to net calculation, conduct internal audits and maintain evidences.
6. Validation of salary, provisions and monthly conciliation with finance.
7. Development and implementation of payroll SOP throughout an organization.
8. Proactive approach in employee communication and managing payroll activities.
9. Generation of employee code & enrollment in bio metric and giving training related to greytHR.
10. To maintain and update employee database on monthly basis.
11. To prepare MIS reports as per requirement.
12. Leave Management, Salary analysis reports.
- Proven working experience as Payroll Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company