Area Visual Merchandiser - Pune
• Implementation and monitoring of all aspects of VM across all stores
• Order and coordinate installation of VM supplies for seasonal/ monthly changes for all stores in the area.
• Organizing and sending weekly/monthly reports and implementing feedback
• Work closely with store team for window & in store merchandise display .on daily basis.
• New store launch planning & execution of VM elements
• Select, train and develop Visual staff in respective area.
• Keep VM costs under allotted VM budgets and following proper finance cycle of estimate approvals, purchase orders and invoice submissions to coordinate timely payments for vendors.
• Coming up with local initiatives and ideas for stores (macro and micro level)
• Building a vendor base for various kind of VM requirements at area level.
• Supporting marketing campaigns and promotions
To handle Visual merchandising and arrange for props and branding for department and trade stores.
To plan the layout for tradeshows and arrange for visual art requirements for the same.
Supply of props and branding
Trade show layout planning
Minimum Experience Level:
0 - 2 Years