Application Security Architecture Consultant, India - Cis Icc
Country : India
Region : Karnataka
Town : Bengaluru
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We're looking for an Application Security Architecture Consultant. This role will be involved with building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Nike to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. The focus areas for this role are Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, Consumer, and Business to Business Security within Nike.
The candidate needs to have strong Application Security knowledge, extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and be a motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you'll be working with the Application Security Consulting team to perform these key tasks:
* Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Nike business processes, applications, and solutions are aligned with Corporate Information Security standards when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
* Work closely with Nike Business and Technical teams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
* Partner with internal business and technology teams to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Nike's Global Technology capabilities
* Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will report into the Application Security Consulting team and work with your peers in Corporate Information Security and partner with internal groups across Nike.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
* Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with both highly technical audiences and non-highly technical audiences.
* Ability to adjust communication style and approach, from strategic leadership to highly technical audiences.
* Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
* Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
* Proven ability to work within Nike's matrix to influence and drive results.
* Established cross functional personal network within CIS, Nike Technology, and Nike Business.
* Understanding of CIS's service catalog, tools, capabilities, and strategic roadmap and priorities.
* Experience with AWS, IAM, SAP, WMS, and Nike's ITGCs highly beneficial.
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.