Paper Planes is a contemporary design e-commerce shop. We offer products that add meaning to our lives.
We are constantly in search of intelligent, passionate and purposeful writing as well as design and sharing the same with our audience.
1) Assume responsibility for maintenance of office including correspondence relating to office facilities, ensuring office supplies are in order and maintaining relevant office records and files
2) Follow up with customers/clients on outstanding invoices and stock requirements
3) Fulfilment of orders – by booking courier services and tracking any lost parcels
4) Assisting in any pop up events in the city that Paper Planes may participate in
5) Bank work relating to deposit of cheques and filing of trade forms for import payments and filing of Bill of Entry with the Bank
6) Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
7) Liaison with External Accounts team when required for documentations and bills
8) Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
2) Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
3) Exceptional communication skills in English (oral and written)
4) Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner, while being able to multi-task.