Store Manager (Salon)
Act as a Process Champion - Implement, follow and adherence to the processes at store level
Implement and ensure the accuracy of the processes such as
- Store opening and Closing,
- Store Briefing,
- Following on the checklist,
- Ensure the counselling and ticketing processes is followed accurately
- Scheduling of appointments,
- Billing and deposits,
- Service Procedures
- Customer reminders,renewals,
Lead as a change agent - Educating the team, building the teams,
- Implementation of new policies, strategies , plans of the company at the Store
- Ensure that the staff are educated on the existing offers, memberships and other schemes
- Continous education and communication on the policies of the company such as incentive, membership, etc
- Motivate the staff and ensure for the growth and the development of the staff in terms of skill and position
- Developing & Coaching Teams to excell in their Jobs and do their jobs effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure the continuous upgradation of the skills of the staff at the store
Achieving the Topline and the bottom line for the store
Achieving store targets
- Appropriate manpower planning and ensure the productivity at the store
- Improving and the increasing the category wise sales.
- Driving the sales of new and the breakthrough services as per the budgeted plan.
Customer Focus - Improving the Customer Service Delivery
- Responsible for the Customer Query and Grievance handling.
- Maintaining the customer service standards as per the norms
- Improving the mystery audit scores in the store.
- Create and implement the action plan to improve the mystery audit scores based on the report.
- Providing the solutions to the customers in the right way and follow up to ensure that the customers are satisfied
- Responsible for the achievement of the store targets.
- Ensure the optimim mix of sales through services and membership sales
- Rostering of the store staff and ensuring that the productivity at the store is maintained
- Ensuring that the SOP is adhered at the store.
- Ensure that the customer appointments are scheduled accordingly
- Continuous commuincation with the store staff thru store briefing,training on the offers and promotions, daily sales, Customer grievance
- Motivate the store staff and ensure the growth of the store staff in terms of Skill and position
- Ensure that the financial procedures such as Cash deposit, DSR( Daily Sales Report) are updated on daily basis.
- Able to handle customer complaints and grievances
Ability to connect with the Customers and employees
- Integrity levels to be high
- Ability to do repetitive tasks
- Well balanced EQ and IQ
Interested candidates Please mail your updated resume to email id:
Also furnish the following details:
1. Total/Relevant work exp (in years):
2. Present salary CTC PA :
3. Expected salary CTC PA:
4. Notice period (preferred joining time 2-3 weeks):
5. Present Location:
6. Are you willing to relocate to Chennai: Yes/No:
7.Your available time for interview : telephonic /skype id:
8. Are your available for an face to face interview during the week days Monday- Friday:YES/NO
Thanks & Regards,
for L A Consultancy
Lawrence Interested J M
M : +91 9962078468 / E :