Social Media Representative
Prima Czar,a boutique studio for men was set-up by the Arora duo in 2012. They have been in wholesale textile trade since 1970. With their strong inroads into the industry and the goodwill established through two generations of business practice, the Arora duo saw tremendous potential in diversifying into fashion retail and rolled out their first, single-brand outlet.
Today, Prima Czar offers an unparalleled experience of men’s Customized clothing; shoes and accessories, with a range of exciting services to make shopping fun and convenient for men who like to dress well.
Customers can choose from a wide range of internationally-branded, as well as the best of Indian exquisite fabrics that are tailored according to an individual's specific requirements.
On the whole, PRIMA CZAR, by Arora Brothers is here to revolutionize menswear to suit any occasion.
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan