Senior Fashion Designer
Pioneers of High Fashion:
Kashish has been serving the fashionistas over a decade!Kashish was established in the year 2002 with the goal of serving the unique and best Indian ethnic attires which would be good enough to feature the ethnics & bound the Indian culture in a single roof.
It’s a pure result of Quality, Service with clear Goals and Perspectives. Kashish has been driven by the traditional roots of the most unique Ethnic Indian apparels for women all over the globe to introduce the traditional Indian trend.
Kashish is a brand which stands for Everlasting trends, Quality and in actual terms a heart throbbing attraction for all the ladies who believes in making every small occasion a memorable and beautiful with style and panache. We cater all the traditional from those unique Nizami Khada Dupatta, Traditional Lucknowi Gharara, Bridal Sarees, Silks, Lehenga choli, Pakistani Pishwas, Designer & Formal Salwar Kameez and many more….
Our Vision & Mission:
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions. We just have only one mission which has made us stand apart from the market.
Senior Fashion Designer
Must be very informed of current trends, colours, embroidery and textures
Candidates preferred who have worked with high end couture firms and international luxury market
Deep understanding of Indian weaves,textiles and embroideries
Must be able to work with a team of forecasters and designers
Should be innovative and creative
Should be able to research material and colour trends and work on prototypes
Managerial skills required to handle a sampling team
Minimum 5(Five) years experience at a garment manufacturing unit or a design house
Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
Use of Microsoft Office
Good command of design software like Photoshop/Indesign and Illustrator
- Must be very informed of current trends, colors, embroidery and textures
- Candidates preferred who have worked with high-end couture firms and international luxury market
- Deep understanding of Indian weaves, textiles, and embroideries
- Must be able to work with a team of forecasters and designers
- Should be innovative and creative
- Should be able to research material and color trends and work on prototypes
- Managerial skills required to handle a sampling team
- Minimum 5 (Five) years experience in a garment manufacturing unit or a design house
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- Leadership qualities
- Use of Microsoft Office
- Good command of design software like Photoshop/Indesign and Illustrator