Lakme Lever Private Limited
Lakmé Lever has a presence of more than 350+ Lakmé Salons at premium locations in over 100 cities. LakméSalons are dedicated towards the evolvement of the modern Indian woman and her exploration of beauty. LakméSalons bring a plethora of beauty and grooming services that proudly match up to international standards. Its repertoire of professional beauty experts and hair stylists are much sought after by the contemporary Indian women who are looking to explore the fine art of beauty to the fullest and only by the best.
Known for creativity with stunning hair and make-up techniques and excellent skin care services, LakméSalons brings the backstage expertise and experience of LakméFashion Week to the modern Indian woman. Professionally trained hair and makeup experts with countless shows under their belt and outstanding skin services come together at Lakméand offer an unforgettable experience; one that's 360 degrees by nature.
a) Client Service & Satisfaction :
- Exemplify highest quality professional client services as promised & instill that orientation among staff
- Educate clients about beauty service offering & product line available for retail purchase, in order to keep their hair/skin in good condition
- To maintain and constantly review client service standards.
- Value clients time and resolve clients concerns or complaints and provide optimum solution to satisfy them.
- Ensure consistency of services and treatments.
b) Staff Management
- Create a teamwork environment. Inspire, guide, train & develop staff members & promote a happy working atmosphere
- To encourage and motivate all staff to maximum potential, both technically and professionally for their individual benefit & future growth.
- Assess & identify the need for product, services and sales skills training among staff for continuous skill enhancement and growth within the company, counseling of those not meeting company standards and scheduling employees to attend training.
- Inform salon employees about new product, training, company policies + promotions, Managements feedback, etc
- Handling staff grievance
- Accountable for the performance and its review of salon team members
- Conduct monthly / weekly meeting
- Ensure that all the new joinees complete the joining formalities e.g. employee details form, salary A/C opening, ESIC/PF form (if reqd.) within the stipulated time.
c) Salon Hygiene, Cleanliness & Maintenance
- To ensure salon cleanliness and maintenance.
- With the support of the salon team, ensure that facilities & equipment are maintained according to company standards.
- Report & document any observed or known safety, hazards, conditions or unsafe practices & procedures to management immediately.
- To ensure that small maintenance jobs are carried out and paid for from petty cash.
d) Retail Management
- To follow the guidelines on controlling and accounting for stock and maintain an accurate and optimum inventory level & accountability system for retail & bulk products.
- Manage & assembling of displays for profitable marketing & merchandising
- To be responsible for controlling petty cash expenditure and ensuring that receipts are obtained for expenses.
- Complete opening and closing cash handling procedures, to include, banking and doing deposits each day.
- Monitor the cash tallying done