1. Conducting Inline and Final Random Quality Inspections as per standard levels
2. Random selection of sample lot from the bulk production
3. In depth understanding of all the minor and major defects of textiles
4. Generation of quality reports as per findings of the Quality Audit
5. Depth knowledge on textiles and garments and should have hands on experience in Garments in the industry.
6. Sound knowledge in textile manufacturing especially in Garments & Home Textiles.
7. To co-ordinate and control day to day operations of inspection personnel
8. Ensures compliance with the customer requirements, quality policy, company standards, regulatory and external standards
9. Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
10. Develops policies and procedures to ensure quality product
11. Implements measures to improve inspection methods, equipment/tool performance, product quality, efficiency and morale.
12. Support the Development of quality goals and targets as part of the organizations strategic plan.
13. Develops departmental budget and manages costs
14. Design all inspection standard & control plan
15. Supplier up gradation to meet quality system requirement
16. Implementation of various problem solving techniques
17. Quality system auditor with process & product requirement