SYNERGY TALENT SOLUTION IS HIRING FOR Paarisha By Chinanshu
Hiring for Paarisha By Chinanshu:
· Company and team overview: Paarisha By Chinanshu is Bangalore-based jewellery brand. We are an all-women company that makes handcrafted, beautiful, one-of-a-kind jewelry. Currently, we retail in high-end multi-designer outlets in urban centers across India, including Artisans (Mumbai), Sugar (Surat), Verandah (Bangalore), and Jaya He (Mumbai), and are present at most jewelry exhibitions. We also have a robust e-commerce business via our own website, social media presence, marketplaces such as Loom.in and Jaypore.com.
· Branches: Bangalore
· Office Address: #70, bhuvaneshwari lane, Whitefield, Bangalore
· Website: www.paarisha.com
Contact Number and Name: 08884290614
Job title: Operations Manager
Reports to: Chinanshu Sharma, CEO of Paarisha
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing employee and vendor relationships, and running the day-to-day responsibilities of our local studio.
Duties and responsibilities:
Major areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Managing 5-6 production employees on a daily basis
· Interacting and managing 10-15 vendors
· Tracking and managing supply and inventory
· Managing stores and marketplaces
Core skills required:
The ideal candidate for this position is entrepreneurial, highly organized, and passionate about the product. Specifically, the ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
· High level of organizational abilities and attention to detail
· Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
· Willingness to work in Whitefield 6 days a week, as studio is based there.
· Previous experience in managing production-focused employees preferred
· Previous experience in ensuring proper control of inventory and stocking levels of both finished goods and raw materials preferred
· Dispatch and track orders
· Attend Studio walk ins
· Work with sales and marketing team and the production team.
Single point of contact for other stores and marketplaces.
We offer good opportunity to develop skills and a career path. Working in a growing organisation will equip you with number of skills.
Experience: 3-5 years
Education: post graduate or Graduate
Specialized knowledge: MS office and Excel, Excellent Communication skills
Languages: English and Hindi
Abilities: Email writing, Excellent verbal and nonverbal skills
Professional Certification: any related to the job requirements
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: Organisation skills, Process Orientation, Excellent verbal and non- verbal communication.
Annual Salary: 1.5 LPA
Job Location: Jaipur
Preferred Location: Jaipur
Benefits: We offer good opportunity to develop skills and a career path. Working in a growing organisation will equip you with number of skills
Number of positions to be filled: 1