Origin Consultants Pvt Ltd
Leading Fashion Apparel Brand
India's Leading Executive Search & Recruitment Agency, Origin Consultants Pvt Ltd, partners with Professional Organizations in a Human Resource Consulting Process aimed at Global Headhunting, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting and Selection of Organizational Leaders.
Merchandiser, Ladies Apparel and Knitwear, Mumbai
Indias Leading Executive Search & Recruitment Agency, Origin Consultants Pvt Ltd , has been retained by a Renowned Fashion Apparel Brand to identify a Merchandiser, Ladies Apparel and Knitwear to be based at Mumbai.
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Merchandiser, Ladies Apparel and Knitwear include:
Assist in identifying specific trends, styles, materials, colour palettes, patterns & cuts for the collections.
Monitor timely execution of production orders and sampling.
Sampling and sample follow up for all categories as per deadlines.
Monitor merchandising activities and push pending issues.
Ensure timely supply of raw materials, accessories and trims as per requirement of production and sampling.
Effectively coordinate with suppliers and production site for timely deliveries.
Coordinate with suppliers to fulfill specific customer requirements.
Order analyses of fast mover and slow movers and present data to management.
Monitor fits/specs, quality aspects on regular basis
Create a Cost sheet creation for each design
Identify new vendors as and when required sources and compare.
Manage customized product development and new and innovative concept development.
Assist and follow up for fabric purchase.
Competition market study, review, feedback and action plan for the same on regular intervals.
Maintain MIS regularly.
- 3-6 years merchandising experience on Ladies Garments and / or Knitwear apparel.
- Should have knowledge of costing, market trends, product safety requirements, textile material, garment production, QA and compliance.
- Familiar with vendor network for garment manufacturing in India Area.
- Knowledge and experience working with pattern makers, sample makers, technical designers
- Good planning and organization skills for developing clear, actionable and measurable plans, schedules, or priorities with minimal supervision.
- Good Interpersonal skills, able to work within the team and co-ordinate with external and Internal stakeholders.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Highly computer literate.