Marketing Team Leader
SS HOMME is a bespoke and couture luxury menswear label based out of Mumbai with a branch in Pune.
We are a home-grown business and strive to achieve customer delight in all business verticals, be it with external or internal customers.
Age: 24 to 30 years
Work location: Bandra W
Work timing: 11.30 AM to 7.30 PM
Working days: Monday to Saturday
- Manage a team to allocate and supervise tasks. - Provide direction in terms of strategies and setting of financial goals Business Development - Chalk out a clear plan in tandem with the financial goals of the company
2) Social media marketing - Creating Advertising Directives for Social Media Marketing - Strategies on the way forward for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter - Managing Social media handles on a daily basis & advertising on the same - Tie up with influences to gain more social media traction - Exploring new avenues such as time lapse, GIFs, stop motion with the graphics team - Managing copy for all social marketing and promoting LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog posts Advertising and Public Relations
3) Website - Ensure the website is updated with all upcoming campaigns, collections etc. - Work in sync with the team to manage SEO - Develop and run Google ad campaigns - Maintaining website content and online marketing campaigns
4) Co- branded brand tie ups
5) Photoshoots - Planning all creatives for company email campaigns – social media campaigns - Planning and developing ad sets and spends - Planning and execution of photo-shoots - Post production of offline marketing materials including 3rd party retouching, graphic design and printing - Creating advertising directives
6) Increasing points of sales - Open new avenues for brand presence such as multi designer stores, increased point of sales etc.
7) Corporate communications - Develop a rapport with the corporate firms for business development opportunities Digital Marketing
8) Advertising - With magazines, Companies etc when and where required
9) PR co-ordinations and events - Organizing events and press meetings - Working with the PR agency in terms of setting a direction on a monthly basis. - Supervise co-ordination for stylists, coverages etc with the PR team