Marketing / PR & Events Executive
The Fashion Enterprise is an online publication & directory platform, dedicated to providing behind the scenes reportage from the fashion industry in India. Through its digital content and tools, TFE aims to equip industry creatives and experts with invaluable insights and best practices on the business and entrepreneurial facets. TFE’s mission is to act as an umbrella for all professions in the fashion industry and bring them together as a community, in order to help them stay connected.
Digital magazine - Curated content on finely researched and opinionated point of views; such as startup, entrepreneurial resources, business relevant content and various tools to discover a more informed outlook on the behind the scenes of the fashion industry.
Fashion directory - TFE’s very own version of an intelligent directory of businesses, organised by category and demographic where fashion professionals, companies that one needs to connect with, from a start up point to promotion, to sales and eventually retailers, can get discovered by our users.
Draft strategies for increasing brand presence and for promotions
Collaborate with fashion brands for promotions, tie-ups, cross branding
Collaborate with brands for ads and editorial pieces
Visit colleges and institutes to conduct contests and tie up for promotions
Collaborate with event organizers for getting stalls and presence in events, exhibitions and tradeshows
Tie up with brands, mentors and industry experts
Writing press releases and calling around whenever you’re trying to generate publicity
Connecting with bloggers and media to increase presence
Manage client relationship
- Proven experience as public relations executive or similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Industry networking experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions