BRAND PROFILE: PABLE
PABLE is a label of premium clothing, crafted from fine handloom fabrics that are ethically sourced from textile belts across India. Conceived in 2014, the capsule is part of the Rewanta family, which enables indigenous communities to participate in the country’s apparel chain.
The house aims to reintroduce the ancient concept of royal patronage for heritage weaves, but from a contemporary standpoint. Believing that today’s independent professionals are the new ‘stately’ patrons, PABLE seeks to infuse luxe textile traditions into their current lifestyles. Making handloom applicable to everyday occasions will ensure its entry into modern, urban wardrobes, and thereby create a self-sustaining production-to-consumption cycle.
Collection planning based on trends & forecast & market intelligence
Identifying and developing vendor sources for achieving cost effective purchases. Should be mobile locally and nationally.
Formulating efficient supply chain management system / purchase policy and ensuring delivery of the goods as per committed timelines and cost.
Analyzing latest marketing trends, tracking competitor activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sourcing, sales & marketing strategies.
Establishing networks and sustaining relationship with vendors / production sources for profitable product merchandising.
Managing sourcing and production operations of multiple projects end to end
Evaluating and understanding budgets and time constraints periodically (including manpower planning initiatives) and ensuring adherence to plans
Working closely with Accounts team to ensure maintenance of proper documentation and policy guidelines are followed
1. Bachelor's/Masters degree in Merchandising, Garment Manufacturing or Textiles from a reputed institute or university (Preferred).
2. Substantial professional experience working as a merchandiser within a reputed Export house/Buying House
3. Sound knowledge of garmenting, fabrication and production process of multi-products including jersey and woven.
4. Good understanding of quality control levels required as per buyers requirement for both US & European buyers.
5. Experience in handling production orders from factories/Vendors for Exports.
6. Excellent knowledge of the production process along with various fabrics, processing and embellishments.
7. Ability to resolve day to day issues relating to production orders with factories, mills , processing units etc.
8. Ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team to achieve their goals.
9. Be able to handle high volumes of data and analyse and report.
10. Be able to work under pressure and be focused.
11. Have a proactive approach to solving problems and minimise repeated errors .
12. Be able to foster strong working relationships within the team and with cross functional team members.
13. Good knowledge of MS office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
14. One should be able to understand the production issue & should be aggressive enough to make things correct in factory if required.