BRAND PROFILE: PABLE
PABLE is a label of premium clothing, crafted from fine handloom fabrics that are ethically sourced from textile belts across India. Conceived in 2014, the capsule is part of the Rewanta family, which enables indigenous communities to participate in the country’s apparel chain.
The house aims to reintroduce the ancient concept of royal patronage for heritage weaves, but from a contemporary standpoint. Believing that today’s independent professionals are the new ‘stately’ patrons, PABLE seeks to infuse luxe textile traditions into their current lifestyles. Making handloom applicable to everyday occasions will ensure its entry into modern, urban wardrobes, and thereby create a self-sustaining production-to-consumption cycle.
1. Creating communication & marketing campaigns for the Brand.
2. Conceptualising product styling & photo shoots
3. Design and create strong brand stories and visual experiences
4. Create customer engagement programs.
5. Reach out to potential partners to develop and negotiate marketing partnerships
6. Conduct PR outreach to key fashion and beauty blogs to support seasonal social media marketing initiatives
7. Monitor competitive brands to help brainstorm for upcoming social initiatives
8. Merchandise collections on our website based on fashion trends, seasons, promotions and campaigns