Freedom Recruitment is a leading retail recruitment consultancy in the UK established in early 1997 to provide high quality professional recruitment services to our portfolio of clients within the Retail and Fashion industries.
Our success in providing this service has resulted in the expansion of our business, both within different recruitment sectors and geographically.
Located in the heart of London, our team recruit on national scale across all specialist areas of the Retail and Fashion industries. Further demand from our clients has resulted in the establishment of our International Division which is based in our Central London office.
Working within the Design and Production teams, you will be working closely with the Design Head from initial design concept through to sealing and the bulk production of the garment. Being able to manage and organise your time effectively, it is crucial you have a good technical understanding, as you will be involved with fit sessions with the buyer and the designer. Strong technical knowledge is required, especially in the fitting process in order to produce garment with the fit which is demanded by the customers. Other than that, you will need to have strong awareness of current market trends and designs in order to translate that in the garments.
You must demonstrate previous experience of communicating successfully with offshore factories as well as knowledge of pattern manipulations and completing graded specs.
- Strong technical knowledge in garment construction
- Fitting, pattern amending, material and trim selection
- Ability to transform design concepts in products
- Ability to lead and train the team
- Aware of the latest fashion and market trends
- Work together in a team and be able to transfer knowledge
- Liaise with factories in daily basis
- Excellent command of English
- Previous experience in working with European high street brands