Front Office Executive
Kosmoderma Clinics are dedicated to medical excellence in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology with international accreditation and facilities.
1) Greeting customers as they arrive at the salon and making sure they feel they feel comfortable if waiting for an appointment, deal with their inquiries and book appointments.
2)Getting refreshments for customers as they wait for their appointment
3)Answering the phones and dealing with subsequent inquiries and bookings
Retail products and services - The receptionist will need to invest time in understanding the different services available and the various products for sale within the clinic so that they can give useful advice to customers and ultimately sell them products.
4)Monitoring and renewing stock levels -you may be expected to ensure that front of clinic product displays are properly stocked and look appealing.
5)Scheduling appointments .
6)TheExecutives will need to know the approximate time that each treatment takes including how quickly each individual stylist takes to carry out their treatments so that sufficient time is given between each booked appointment.
7)Sending out reminder texts, emails and calls to customers regards up and coming booked appointments
8)Processing treatment payments
9)Fulfill administrative tasks-Assist in keeping clinic clean and tidy, keeping the reception counter clear etc
- A well organised person with the ability to multi-task
- Well presented
- People person with ability to work well as part of a team
- Professional manner
- Self confident
- Bright bubbly personality
- Translating client's requirements and meeting their needs
- Ability to deal with customer complaints and grievances
- Good industry knowledge