Franchise Manager (Fashion Retail Store)
GLAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY is the fast growing manpower placement company in the field of providing high quality recruitment services to fulfill the needs of the business community with industry knowledge and expertise. We have dedicated and committed team of Professional Recruitment consultants who understand your recruiting needs and the company culture.
Our services start with building up relationship with the client and working on focused and well-defined job profiles to get the right person. We believe in meeting the client’s requirements within a framework of specific schedule and in a cost-effective manner.
•Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
•Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and adviceto company owner of new opportunities.
•Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets, discovering and exploring opportunities.
•Screen potential franchisee by analysing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
•Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating company’s terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
•Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
•Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
•Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
•Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
•Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
•Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
•Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
•Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
Location: Defence colony, Delhi
Experience: 5-10 year
Salary: UP TP 50k
Industry: Fashion/ Garment/ Textile
Franchisee Manager will be responsible for developing franchising opportunities and for offering continuous support to franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
- 5-10 year of experience as a Franchise Manager
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Good hands-on experience in MS –Office, PPT presentation,Internet and Social Networking.
- Customer management skills.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Expert in to Sell company’sconcepts, Business Strategy, Corporate services, Marketing. Should be very good at Sales and Business Development.
- Having Great Interpersonal Skills, Good Communication and a pleasing personality.
- Understand franchisor businesses and ability to match franchisee’s requirements with franchisor’s vision.
- Having at least 7yrs of experience in franchise development and management.
- Multi-tasker with leadership skills and hunger for growth.
- Required on urgent basis, contact only immediately joiner
Mail us updated resume with following information: