Fashion Content Writer Intern
SDS MAN is a men's luxury brand specializing in Prêt, Couture and Bespoke.
We as a fashion house lay particular emphasis on design aesthetics, craftsmanship & service.
We want to focus on maintaining an edgy mix between luxury & style, sticking to our brands DNA.
1.Creating content for the fashion brand.
2.Transcriptions, research, and coordination for various tasks.
3.Administrative work assigned by the various heads of department.
4.Interacting with the creative director for various tasks.
5.Creating content for Social Media platforms.
- Looking for a young refreshing enthusiastic individual as a Fashion Content Writer Intern. Newcomer can apply as well.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree and MBA from an accredited college or university (English Literature and Communications degree preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
- EXCELLENT ENGLISH: Both Verbal and Written.
- Good knowledge about various fabrics.
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good time management and leadership qualities.
- Must be abreast with the latest trends in the Fashion Industry
- Must have strong strategic planning/account planning experience in a creative agency
- Proven skill in consumer insight mining
- High level of initiative and assertiveness, Excellent team skills, Ability to work with a sense of urgency, effectively balancing multiple requests and tasks.