Rent An Attire offers premium fashion rental services at delightful prices. Be it weddings, brunch parties, pre wedding shoots or themed fashion shows - rent your choice and say goodbye to month-long waiting for sales and discounts on your favourite brands.
Responsibilities & duties:
• Provide a delightful renting experience to customers.
• Provide fashion consultancy to the customer by suggesting and providing information in order to maximize sales for the store.
• Styling for customers as per their personality and assisting them in selecting and booking outfits
• Answer customer's queries about specific products/services and conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate renting of outfits.
• Touch base the potential clientele on a regular internal to update the recent merchandise updations, offers and special discounts and convert them for renting.
• Help customer processing his/her purchases to payment and capturing customer feedback and cross-sell products
• Maintaining replenishment, quality checks, visual merchandising & hygiene standards.
• Managing accounts and MIS reports.
• Achieve Individual/team sales targets.
• Adherence to policies, systems and procedures.
• A bachelor’s degree in fashion or related field.
Work experience & skills:
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in retail sales and in a similar role.
• Should have excellent english Communication skills.