Executive - HR And Administration
Ensure smooth and effective execution of various HR and general administration functions.
- Sourcing, shortlisting and arranging candidates for interviews across all levels
- Coordinating with consultants regarding the job openings
- Explaining the Background verification process to candidates
- Joining formalities of new joiners, filling forms etc.
- Assisting in updating personnel information in the HRIS
- Responsible for handling all the employee records and filing of documents
- Prepare Personnel files and Employee Records in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for maintenance and updating of Staff Attendance & Leave record system
- Assist the AM / DM in completion of statutory formalities
- Assist in Processing employment verification of new joiners
- Undertake back office operations, documentation and filing
- Making the employment related letters i.e. Offer letters, Employment letter, Confirmation letter, exit letters, Salary Revision Letters etc.
- Provide response to HR enquiries verbal or written related to Leave & Attendance and others.
- Any other activity/ task as assigned by Senior Personnel
- Should have exposure of supervising essential admin functions like housekeeping, security, facility, transportation, cafeteria management, AMC, office maintenance, security etc.
- Efficient in office management processes and procedures
- Responsible for the entire Vendor Management Activities, i.e. vendor Identification, shortlisting, vendor development and maintenance of vendor records
- Responsible for Vendor comparison and Vendor management by Investigating availability and suitability of options by negotiating price, quality, and delivery period.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- In charge of projects involving administrative and facility management by supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- Improves the processes and service quality by devising user friendly systems; updating procedures and evaluating system performance.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variance.
- Maintains and upgrades professional and technical knowledge by benchmarking professional standards; and establishing personal networks.
- Responsible for the development of administrative staff by maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching and counseling
- Providing inputs for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Assisting the Manager Administration in any other activities as and when needed