Digital Marketing Executive
The Fashion Enterprise is an online publication & directory platform, dedicated to providing behind the scenes reportage from the fashion industry in India. Through its digital content and tools, TFE aims to equip industry creatives and experts with invaluable insights and best practices on the business and entrepreneurial facets. TFE’s mission is to act as an umbrella for all professions in the fashion industry and bring them together as a community, in order to help them stay connected.
Digital magazine - Curated content on finely researched and opinionated point of views; such as startup, entrepreneurial resources, business relevant content and various tools to discover a more informed outlook on the behind the scenes of the fashion industry.
Fashion directory - TFE’s very own version of an intelligent directory of businesses, organised by category and demographic where fashion professionals, companies that one needs to connect with, from a start up point to promotion, to sales and eventually retailers, can get discovered by our users.
1. Devise digital marketing strategies and initiate campaigns to drive traffic to the website and generate inbound leads
2. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
3. Implement innovative social media campaigns across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram,WhatsApp, Google +, blogging-based platforms, etc
4. Deliver paid digital media marketing - SEM, SMM, SEO, Affiliates, etc
5. Optimize search campaigns regularly for maximizing the output - keyword optimization, ad copy optimization, campaign optimization, landing page optimization.
6. Work on all on page and of page SEO techniques.
7. Backlinking of sites.
8. Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major social media networks.
9. Optimize Google AdWords campaign.
10. Blog Writing, Website Content, Articles and Press Release.
1. Editing and writing skills: Should be able to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
2. Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally
4. Project management skills: Should be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines