Business Development Officer
Condor Footwear (India) Limited formed in 1995 is a joint venture between Italian giant Condor Trade S.R.L. and Adnani Brothers having its manufacturing facilities in Surat, Gujarat and Agra, U.P. in India. The company is into manufacturing of direct injected polyurethane slippers and sandals for all genders in synthetic as well as leather. It is also into manufacturing of synthetic as well as leather articles with cemented/pasting production. The company has a technological advantage directly from its foreign partners in Italy M/s. Condor Trade S.R.L. Company's three major brands are "Aerowalk", "Inblu" and "Chips" and loved by the consumers across the world.The group has established a strong distribution network in India by opening depots in Coimbatore, Delhi, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Surat and Vijayawada. The strong dealer network has made the product easily available across India. Further, the group has shown its remarkable presence in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific Countries. The group has also won awards from "Council of Leather Export" and "The Plastic Export Promotion Council" for best performance in export of footwear products.
1. To establish the distributor network by developing new dealers.
2. To maintain dealer/Client Relationship.
3. To work for increase in sales of companies and achieving targets.
4. To Coordination with distributor for orders and timely deliveries of the orders.
5. Timely reports to head office regarding new orders.
6. Follow up of with distributor for payment ,C forms etc.
7. Candidate should have to travel in assigned area.
* Candidate will be preferable from Footwear Industries
Ms. Varsha Teckchandani