Business Development Executive
Union International Accessories Pvt. Ltd., is a Sri Lankan Based company having its Liaison office in India with branches in Bangalore, Chennai & New Delhi.Our parent company is basically in to supply & manufacturing of Garment Accessories (Metal & Polyester) besides counter sourcing belts, laces, buckles, Ring & Adjuster etc., since 1996
Over All responsible for Development of our products to different customers in the region.
1. Discuss on a daily basis inquiries with the merchandiser on matters relating to quoting prices, submission of samples, follow up on approval of samples, etc., prior to leaving the office for field work
2. Ensure collected inquiries are complete in all respect, suchas product specification, color, size, type, quantity etc., to enable merchandiser obtain most competitive prices
3. Plan customers visit in coordination with Merchandiser and visit minimum of 5-6 customers daily and update the inquiries received / collected to merchandiser
4. Negotiate appropriate terms of delivery / shipment mode / payment terms etc., with customer and follow up on it to ensure that we are able to provide cost effective services to our customers as well avoid expenses such as freight, etc., to company where ever possible.
5. Maintain samples received from merchandiser in good condition and hand over to customer, follow up regularly with customer on the status of inquiries and cover the inquiries to order
6. Educate Merchandiser about our competitors and their strategies adopted for grabbing our orders from our customers
7. Follow up on collection of outstanding payments from customers on timely manner
8. Achieve a monthly Target of $50,000 sales
9. Organize Seminar / Presentation as and when required for development of our product with customers
10. Implement special instructions with respect to marketing policies as decided by the Country Manager