Asst. / Sub Editor
Fibre2fashion.com is one of the world’s largest B2B Marketplace, Knowledge and Media platform for the Textile, Apparel and Fashion industry since a decade. It is not only an e-trade platform facilitating the sourcing & marketing requirements, but also a provider of first-hand information on various aspects of textile, apparel and fashion industries, 24x7, globally.
The B2B services of Fibre2fashion help small, medium & large business houses from across the globe to capture and increase their market share by providing cost effective and innovative B2B solutions. Fortune 500 companies are using the Market Intelligence services of Fibre2fashion.com across the globe for seeking intelligent information.
•Key responsibility is to develop visual content / stories for Fibre2fashion media
•Conducting live / video interviews with industry leaders.
•Attending events and conferences for live media coverage and interactions.
•Responsible for ensuring authenticity, right business language & quality of information.
- Strong command over English (written and Oral)
- Should possess a good understanding of Internet & e-commerce
- Experience of working with any media houses
- Knowledge of Textile & Apparel industry would be a added advantage
- Team Player, flexible and open to changing priorities