La Sosta are discoverers, collectors and curators, scouring the globe for fashion that sparks a never-ending curiosity. We build and bring together the freshest fashion developments. trends. We make a sartorial explosion on a unique and easy-to-navigate online platform accessible to the fashion-conscious. We bring to life an online destination for clothes, accessories and other fashionable essentials to empower and indulge discerning Indian men and women.
Welcome to La Sosta—a gateway to the most coveted designers, labels and brands, and curations of their unique collections. La Sosta was incepted to start a revolution in western fashion by Indian and international designers.
•R&D on upcoming fashion trends
•Connecting and partnering with designers
•Rigorous and timely follow up with partners
•Undertake daily tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
•On-boarding of new brands and designers onto the website
•Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
•Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
•Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
•Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
•Successfully coordinate with the agencies
•Prepare and deliver marketing and promotion presentations
•Assist in making marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
•Communicate directly with customers and encourage trusting relationships
•You will be assisting in uploading content on the website
•You will be assisting in creating content for all the pages across the website, writing blogs, SMS Promotion, Emailer, Catalogues and other marketing collaterals.
•You will be assisting in designing and creating content for all collaterals like emailers, Facebook ads. Designing the home Page banner as per the occasion, new announcements, promotions.
•Coordinating with designers for order fulfillment and delivery to customers.
- Must have Undergraduate degree in Marketing from a one of the top universities, with preference given to those who has Masters level degrees
- Prior experience in digital marketing/ PR/ Corporate Communication is preferred
- In depth understanding of Digital Marketing SMM, SEM, SEO etc.
- Good understanding of business management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a success-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
NIKITA VIJ MEHTA