Area Sales Manager & Sales Officer
MOKSH AGARBATTI : INCENSE STICKS
MANUFACTURER IN INDIA.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Moksh Agarbatti was founded by Mr. S.K. Ashiya and Mr. Anand Ashiya in the year 1996 with the vision to provide every Indian household affordable and high quality incense sticks. One of the fastest growing agarbatti brands in India; Moksh is always at the frontiers of innovation and creation of splendid smelling agarbattis.
With a wide array of scents that are each unique and distinct, the brand currently offers more than 35 choices of fragrances, with exclusive floral, herbal, oriental, woody, fruity and cosmetic undertones. Our range of "Swarna" agarbattis such as Swarna Champa, Swarna Rajanigandha, Swarna Mogra, Swarna Gulab, Swarna Chandan and others have captured the imagination of millions of Indian users and our foray into the international market through countries such as Canada, USA, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Mauritius, etc. has been a huge success.
Multi-functional and diverse, these sticks can be used during prayers, yoga, meditation and for making your environment pleasant and aromatic. The packaging is done with great care and keeping in mind the needs of different sections of users. The regular, economy, square, hexagon, jumbo and pouch packaging meet the demands of our diverse clientele which is growing by leaps and bounds.
A leading incense sticks manufacturer and exporters in India, Moksh supplies its products to prominent MTO's such as Reliance, Smart, Food World, Nilgiris, Heritage, Food Express, Auchan Spar and others. Realizing the importance of engaging in CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities, the company generates significant employment opportunities to improve the economic condition of the weaker sections of the society.
- To implement Company's Marketing Policies in total
- To achieve the committed Sales & Collection Target, Market Share, Growth & Profitability
- Territory planning to ensure Total Market Coverage
- Creation & Management of Distribution Net Work to ensure availability & visibility of the products in the entire Region
- Area Expansion New Stockiest appointment in an un-represented area
- Area Bifurcation or Trifurcation - Strategic appointment of additional stockiest in the existing area to increase the Sales & Market share
- Customer Service - To satisfy all the genuine needs of the Channel Partner Stockiest
- Corporate Image Building
- Brand Image Buildingwith a special emphasis on New Brands
- Target Orientation - Proper Utilization of Resources, Promotional Inputs, Schemes to achieve the Target every month
- Motivation of Channel PartnerStockiest, using the tool of Product Schemes, Annual Dealer Scheme etc for Target Achievement every month
- Market Intelligence Regular Monthly Feedback to Head office about the Competitors activities, Market Share, Sales etc.(Meaning of Competitors One or Two Layers above you or below you & others are not our Competitors)
- To follow routine & reporting as per the company norms by way of regular submission of Daily Sales Report, Fortnightly Report, Fortnightly Expenses statement, Work Plan or Tour Programme for the Next Fortnight & market intelligence report
- Last but not the least Honesty & Integrity