Area Sales Manager
Gitanjali Group is one of the largest branded jewellers in the world. Prominent brands housed by the group are Nakshatra, Gili, Asmi, Maya, Shuddhi, Diya to name a few.
The role is responsible for driving the organization's Sales strategy in
the designated area. The incumbent is accountable for top line growth and
delivering non-volume agendas like Coverage and Distribution. S/he will
lead a team of Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Officers/Executives and liaise with Trade
Partners to achieve business objectives
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Formulation of Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Setting and strengthening of Distribution system
- Creative Planning for sales related activities for the area to drive
volumes, visibility and reach
- Overall Development (Coaching, Growth) of the team.
- Driving central thrust areas & key projects within the territory
- Doing follow-ups on regular basis with the team and with internal and
- Person needs to do extensive market work and travel approximately 10 to
12 days in a month.
- Achieving sales targets month on month.
-Should ensure quarterly and yearly sales targets are accomplished.
-Target of expansion of business and new store opening should be achieved
quarterly an yearly.
-Target on appointing distributer
-Need to send daily reports
-Make presentations on business plans and achievements.
-Should analyse market reports on regular basis and send action plans
Skills & Competencies
- Business focus
- Systems & Process Orientation
- Execution Excellence
- Ability to plan for long term
- Channel understanding
- Extensive market knowledge
-Should be Fluent in English, Hindi and local language
Growth Path & Future
- Can take on Regional sales development, trade marketing roles
- Responsibility of driving business agendas for a territory
- Lead a team of 5-8 on-roll team members in achieving business objectives
- Formulate & deliver the Sales strategy for the area
Reports to: Regional Manager
Positions reporting to this role: ASE
Should have min 5 years of experience in sales and distribution
Should be ready to travel 15 days in a month.Min age should be 30 and max 40