SDS MAN is a men's luxury brand specializing in Prêt, Couture and Bespoke.
We as a fashion house lay particular emphasis on design aesthetics, craftsmanship & service.
We want to focus on maintaining an edgy mix between luxury & style, sticking to our brands DNA.
•Sales & Purchase booking in Tally ERP on daily basis
•Bank reconciliation on regular basis
•Cash receipts and payment
•Domestic vendor payment
•Checking vendor invoice before authorization of payment
•Checking customer receipt before Vendor Payment
•Updating of Customer ledger on regular basis
•Vendor invoice booking (Domestic and Overseas)
•Review of Debtors position and report the outstanding amount to sales team.
•Monthly final details for payment of statutory Dues (TDS, Service tax, GST) to be mailed to CA by 3rd of every month.
•Income Tax Computation of individual accounts
•Balance Sheet, P&L Account of individual accounts & Company
•Preparing TDS Working
•Letter Drafting for Banks etc.
•Debtors/ Creditors Reconciliations
- Looking for an enthusiastic individual with nearly 7-15 years experience in Accounting.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from an accredited college or university (B.Com or Finance degree preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
- EXCELLENT ENGLISH: Both Verbal and Written.
- Good knowledge about Tally.
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Office – Excel, Making Basic Formulas on Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good time management and leadership qualities.